We had our house warming party on Saturday May 2nd and it turned out great. We had a lot of stuff to do to get ready for it but it all turned out great. We got the last decorating in the house done about 5 minutes before the party started. I cooked Cheeseburgers and Hot Dogs on our new grill while Kiera prepared the salads and appetizers we had for the party. I'm guessing I did pretty good on the Burgers and Hot Dogs cause many people said they turned out good. I'm just glad I didn't burn any of them cause that was really my first time using a grill myself lol.
Kiera and I switched off giving our friend and family tours of the house. We still have a lot to do but I think we have the house set up pretty well and it was looking really good. Kiera did a great job getting the house cleaned up nice as I had a joy getting the yard looking good.
In total we had around 45 people who came and went during the 3 hours we did our party. Thanks again to those who came and also to our family members who helped provide food and over all just helped out make our house warming party a great success.
After most everyone left all the Teknik guys and girls stuck around and we had some fun playing Wii and watching old home videos tell late. It was a fun hanging out with them cause its been a while since we all chilled together like that. Some of the guys are pretty good at the Wii Tennis especially the unstopable team of Sean and Suzie.
We had alot of fun putting on this party and hope to do many more this summer and in the years to come. It was great seeing everyone and spending time with loved ones. Everyone was also very curtious and the house was in excelent shape considering how many people we had over. Unfortunatly we forgot to take some pictures when the majority of people were there so the only photos we have were after most everyone left and we played Wii. Anyways enjoy:






3 comments:
Sorry we didn't end up being able to come! We wish we could have! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
wish we lived closer so we could have made it! we miss you!
sean and I were the best. Thanks for not putting too many nasty pregy pictures of me up! I love your new house it is so cute! I cant wait to come up and have another bbq
Post a Comment