Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fourth of July (late)

So.... I know this is really late, but better late then never right?!? On the 4th Jeff had to work early, so I went to the Kaysville parade with my family. It was so much fun I love the Kaysville parade with all the candy and watching the kids run and get so excited. We don't ever stay for the water part because I'm not a huge fan of getting wet unless I am swimming. After the parade we bought some fireworks and then I went to my parents because it was also Kena's(little sister)birthday. My mom and I went to pick up her cake and get her a few more presents. Kena opened her presents when we got back and she is the funniest thing you will ever see. She always has to pose with each present even if it was a bag of candy. I love her so much!! After that all my aunts and uncles from my mom's side came over for cake and ice cream. It was delicious but when is it not ;) Then we went to the Kaysville fireworks it was nice to have Jeff with me this year to watch them. Kena of course wanted to lay with us as we watched them she is a snuggle bug, I miss her. The fireworks were awesome we thought they had ended at least 3 times but they kept going. It was funny because people would get up and start packing up their stuff each time and then they would start again. When they really ended everyone stayed where they were just to make sure it was really over. I love watching fireworks! When we got back to my parents we did some fireworks of our own, they bought some good ones this year our favorite were the exploding flowers. They were like a normal flower but at the end they would explode it scared us at the end cuz we weren't expecting it. I'm glad that we can live in this free country!! It was a great Fourth of July and I can't wait till the 24th maybe I'll be more on top of things this time.




(this one was supposed to be edited to take Jeff out cuz he doesn't like his face in it, I can't figure out why lol sorry sweetheart oh and the baby is my cousin Oliva)

No comments: