Its been a while since we've posted on here. But I guess posting something is better then nothing. Expect a new blog after this weekend. However for now i'm gonna post these pictures my friend did of my car up. Hey its better the nothing right? Anyways my friend is a amateur photographer that is trying to get into doing it professionally. Since he is trying to build up his client base for automotive photography I went out with him last night and he shot some pictures of my Type R so he could try out some new equipment he picked up and also some new techniques. Anyways with that being said its on to the pictures.


























1 comment:
Keira! How on earth are you? It's been so long. You look so beautiful and so happy! Where are you guys living? I'm so glad i found your blog. Then we can keep in touch! :)
Post a Comment