Its seems like its starting to become a tradition each year that we never actually celebrate Kieras birthday on her birthday. Once again that happend this year as the LDS Womens conference fell on her birthday this year. So we decided to celebrate the day before.
After Kiera got off work on the 24th I had her presents all ready for her. For months Kiera had hated her current phone. So when her gift fell into my hands I couldn't turn it up. I ended up getting her a used but in very good condition Iphone 3g. I figured that although i'm not an Iphone fan it would be a much better phone then her current one. I also got her the accessorys to go with it such as a cover and invisible shield. I also got her the first book in the "Vampire Diaries" series so she had a new book to read on our cruise and a DKNY perfume that she really liked.
For dinner I believe we went to Wingers which once again seems to be becoming a birthday tradition for both of us. The night was ended by spending the night back home and I got her a small Birthday cake for the 2 of us to share.
After the Womens conference on Kieras actual birthday date I meet her at her parents house where they also did cake and Ice Cream to celebrate Kieras 23rd birthday.
I can't speak for Kiera so I don't know if this was the best birthday she's ever had or if it was just so so lol. Birthdays never seem to be that fun anymore anyways when you grow up and become an adult. But I think I did good on her gifts this year and I hope she liked them. I love my wife so much and look forward to sharing many more Birthdays with her.






1 comment:
Sounds like a good birthday to me!!
Post a Comment